An opportunity has arisen for a Line Leader. Working closely with the Production Manager the successful candidate will ensure training; development and logistical targets are achieved. Promote and encourage safe ways of working, complying with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Responsibilities and duties
• Ensuring sufficient quantities of raw material are available in advance of Production.
• Monitoring the production of all types of bouquets and plants to ensure the specifications required by the Customer are achieved consistently.
• Communication with the Managers on the efficient operation of the production line.
• Coaching the production employees: motivating, supporting, instructing as required.
• Visual checking of the flowers, packaging and finished products on the production line to ensure they meet customer specification.
• Noticing quality deviations and discuss this with the Production/Quality Managers.
• Competent with Administration, specification, work sheets required.
Some of the day-to-day tasks will include:
• Ensuring regular production checks are made on Labels/Sleeves and Specifications.
• Ensuring the efficient running of the Production Line.
• Discuss issues concerning production lines, employees, quality etc. with the Production Managers.
• Planning performance reviews in conjunction with the Production Managers.
• Attend applicable meetings.
• Comply with the Company rules and regulations as detailed within the Company Handbook.
Knowledge and skills
• Product Knowledge – Varieties of flowers, greenery and other floral products.
• Storage and handling of products.
• English level – Advance.
• Good Communication, Organization and Leadership qualities.
• Production Processes
• Customer’s specifications and quality requirements.
• Procedures and work methods.
• PC Skills in relation to Microsoft, Word, Excel and Email
Higher commitment from the role is needed at event periods (Christmas, Valentines, Mother’s Day and Easter.)
Please submit the below form with your CV:
A6 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY MONITORINGRead more